Where to Charge Your Cell Phone in Newtown
Has Hurricane Sandy left your powerless? That doesn't mean you have to be out of the loop.
Are you like thousands of area residents who have lost power? Well, at least you can still charge up your phone. Newtown Patch has compiled a list of local places where you can charge your phone. If you know of one that's not listed, please add it in the comments section.
- Green Parrot -- it's croweded but there is food, drinks and power outlets
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill -- great pizza, plenty of seating and lots of outlets
- Tri-Hampton YMCA -- the local YMCA at Chandler Hall is opening its doors for eveyone to charge up
- Newtown Athetlic Club -- if you're a member, come on over and power up
- Jake's Eatery -- Grab a bite until 9 p.m. tonight. The restaurant opens again at 7 a.m. Thursday. Customers are welcomed to charge their phones while eating.
- McCaffrey's Yardley -- the Newtown location is still without power as of 4 p.m. Wednesday but the Yardley location on Heacock Road has food, free wifi and outlets in the upstairs cafe
- Pineville Tavern -- grab some buffalo chicken egg rolls while you power up