Invite a friend
Women's Self Defense Class
Women's only practical street self defense tought by a retired decorated Police Officer and close quarters combat specialist.
|Where||Transcend Fitness Club 591 Durham Rd, Newtown, PA 18940|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles, Teens|
|Price||25.00 per person|
More About Transcend Fitness Club
Transcend Fitness Club has been serving the community of Newtown since its opening in 1997. It offers fitness facility services to its members, and also provides team training, personal training and sport-specific training for members of all ages.
The facility has a large amount of indoor equipment and weights, and there are five acres behind the complex, with soccer fields and a 2,000 square foot sandpit. Its director, Tom Coates says the development of personal relationships at the center is important and is what separates it from other athletic complexes in the area.
Other events here
- RaceDay Spin Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Spin/Boot Camp Weekly on Fridays, 9:15 am–10:15 pm
- Spin/ Boot Camp Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–8:45 am
- Spin/Boot Camp Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Virtual Rides Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Spin/Boot Camp Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:15 pm–9:15 pm