What better way to celebrate icy cold January than with your favorite Arctic bird?
This is a great opportunity to get everyone out of the house and see penguins in action.
Penguin Awareness Day became a holiday in order to raise awareness to the fact that these flightless birds are on the endangered species list.
Other ways to celebrate this holiday include:
- Dressing like a penguin (those tuxedos are cute!)
- Donating to Non-Profit Organizations that Help Penguins
- Adopt a Penguin
- Educate yourself about penguins and share what you learn with family and friends
- Watch a penguin movie
- Read a book about penguins
- Indulge in Penguin Desserts
- Eat like a penguin by ordering sashimi
TELL US: How will you celebrate this fun holiday in town?