Are you like thousands of area residents who have lost power? Well, at least you can still charge up your phone. Newtown Patch has compiled a list of local places where you can charge your phone. If you know of one that's not listed, please add it in the comments section.
- Green Parrot -- it's croweded but there is food, drinks and power outlets
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill -- great pizza, plenty of seating and lots of outlets
- Tri-Hampton YMCA -- the local YMCA at Chandler Hall is opening its doors for eveyone to charge up
- Newtown Athetlic Club -- if you're a member, come on over and power up
- Jake's Eatery -- Grab a bite until 9 p.m. tonight. The restaurant opens again at 7 a.m. Thursday. Customers are welcomed to charge their phones while eating.
- McCaffrey's Yardley -- the Newtown location is still without power as of 4 p.m. Wednesday but the Yardley location on Heacock Road has food, free wifi and outlets in the upstairs cafe
- Pineville Tavern -- grab some buffalo chicken egg rolls while you power up