1. Will the groundhog see his shadow? Today is Groundhog Day and we find out if there's six more weeks of winter.
2. Speaking of winter, have we really had any winter yet this year? Today's temperatures are going to be in the upper 40s.
3. The Newtown Township Zoning Hearing Board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the township . has been postponed until the board's March meeting.
4. The Council Rock School Board will meet tonight at 8 p.m. at the . At 7:30 p.m., the usual meeting start time, there will be an Act 34 Meeting on the .
5. A model Mayflower built with actual timber from the salvaged ship will be on display today from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the . The public is invited to attend the reception, which is hosted by the school district.