It's National Cookie Day! Need some inspiration? Check out these clever cookie recipes:
- Chocolate Reindeer Cookies—Add a touch of whimsy to your holiday spread with these chocolaty treats. Festive and delicious, they're perfect for getting little ones involved as well.
- Christmas Mice Cookies—These cookies will surely cause a stir with their mini ears and tails! But with its delicious chocolate truffle flavor, they’ll surely impress the palette.
- Peppermint Biscotti—Dipped in melted chocolate and rolled in crushed peppermint candy, these flavorful biscotti cookies are a sure-fire favorite.
- Holiday Sandwich Cookies—This recipe is perfect for those looking for a simple, yet tasty recipe on the go. Frost one side of an Oreo Cookie and decorate with colorful holiday sprinkles to add a festive touch.
- Colorful Candy Bar Cookies—Spice up the store-bought cookie dough with this recipe. These sugar cookies have a delightful surprise within them—a snickers bar.
- Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies—This recipe is almost too simple to believe. Just spread peanut butter on round butter-flavored cookies, top with another cracker and dip in chocolate. Voila!
For additional holiday cookie recipes, visit www.tasteofhome.com