1. The clouds should clear out today and make way for sunshine and temperatures in the mid 50s.
1. The Newtown Township Zoning Hearing Board will review a from McDonald's at its meeting tonight. McDonald's is seeking to exceed the driveway aisle width requirement for a 3,911 square-foot restaurant in the Village at Newtown East shopping Center (photo of proposed site is posted with this article). The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m.
3. The Council Rock School Board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the Chancellor Center.
4. The Council Rock Education Foundation is holding an Electronics Recycling Drive through March 9.
5. What do you think is the best bank in Newtown? Vote in our poll! As of now, and are neck and neck. The poll closes Friday at 9 a.m.