Here's a look back at the top ten most bizarre stories that happened in Newtown in 2012:
10. Napping Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct
A man was charged with disorderly conduct in May after he entered a random car and decided to take a snooze.
9. Man Cited After Inhaling Compressed Air at Bed Bath & Beyond
A 21-year-old Newtown Township resident had two cans of compressed air in his possession and was inhaling the substance.
8. Enraged Man Cited for Arguing with Tree Trimmers
A Linton Hill Road man was cited for harassment and disorderly conduct in August after he got into argument with tree trimmers who were working for PECO.
7. Police: Intoxicated Man Fell Asleep at Dunkin Donuts
Police found a 21-year-old Newtown Township man sleeping with his head on one of the tables.
6. Police: Man Exposed Himself at Thrift Shop
A male that exposed himself to a female in the Bucks County Association For The Blind bookstore in April.
A man drove approximately 250 feet down railroad tracks in Wrightstown before his car got hung up on the rails.
4. Car Crashes into AT&T; Store Closed
A gray Honda Civic crashed into the front of the AT&T store in the Goodnoe’s Corner shopping center in July.
3. Police Look for Masked Subject in Newtown Township
A man was acting strange and wearing a mask in Newtown Township in September.
A 25-year-old Newtown Township resident was charged with DUI and Reckless Driving after an early-morning incident in September.
1. Raucous Food Fight Causes Stir at CR North
Six students were charged in connection with a food fight in May.