The damage from a fire at a Newtown Township shopping center may have been repaired but the cause has yet to be determined, according to township officials.
Newtown Township Fire Marshal Don Harris said the cause of a fire at the Village at Newtown South Shopping Center in April that completely gutted Sarcone's Deli remains undetermined.
The fire, which broke out overnight on April 4, caused damage to adjacent businesses, including Marco's Pizza and Nail Perfection and Spa. Marco's Pizza reopened Monday and Primo Hoagies has since opened in the spot occupied by Sarcone's.
Sarcone's had gone out of businesses shortly before the blaze.
No one was injured in the fire, which required response from the Newtown Fire Association, Northampton Volunteers Fire Company and Upper Makefield Fire Company.