MONDAY, Jan. 7
- The Newtown Township Board of Supervisors will hold its annual reorganization meeting at 7:30 at the township Administration Building.
- The Newtown Borough Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. at Borough Hall. The agenda includes review of plans for a new state wine and spirits store on South State St.
- Council Rock Education Foundation's electronics recycling drive begins. Click here for details.
TUESDAY, Jan. 8
- Newtown Borough Council meets at the Chancellor Center at 7 p.m.
- Newtown Bookshop's Cookbook Bookclub meets at 7 p.m. at the store. This month, they'll be reviewing "Barefoot Contessa Foolproof." Click here for details.
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 9
- Newtown Township Supervisors meet at the Township Administration Building at 7:30 p.m.
- Newtown Business Association is holding a business card exchange at 5 p.m. at Wellness Solution Centers.
THURSDAY, Jan. 10
- Newtown Bookshop children's storytime will be held at 10:15 a.m.
FRIDAY, Jan. 11
- Crossing Vineyards is hosting live music at 8 p.m. Click here for details.
SATURDAY, Jan. 12
- The Wrightstown Farmer's Market will be open for a winter mini-market from 10 to 11 a.m. Click here for details.