By Lucy Bennett
If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
If you want to pick up a ticket, here are some locations to pick up your ticket.
- 7-Eleven, 100 S Sycamore St, Newtown
- Village Market, 599 Washington Crossing Rd, Newtown
- Acme, 48 West Rd, Newtown
- Ned's Cigars, 4 S State St, Newtown
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill, 501 S State St, Newtown
To find other Powerball vendors, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.