Newtown Book & Record Exchange
Newtown Book & Record Exchange has been serving the community for 30 years. Owner Bobbie Lewis credits the success of her company to the loyalty of her customers and her dedication to customer service. Because it has an extensive selection of music and books, it is clear why this is a favorite among locals as the place to go to buy and trade material. Newtown Book & Record Exchanges carries both used and new CDs, vinyl and cassettes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Items can be returned for store credit.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used