Roberts Ridge Park
Located next to Goodnoe Elementary School, Roberts Ridge Park covers nearly 23 acres. The park has a new playground, complete with swings and a jungle gym. Additionally, Roberts Ridge has a pavilion with picnic tables and several benches. Public restrooms are available.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park is located on the Newtown Trail walking path.
- Features: Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Restrooms