Sleep Center of Bucks County
The Sleep Center of Bucks County is located on Friends Lane in Newtown near the Arrythmia Institute of Bucks County. The Sleep Center is dedicated to uncovering the causes of sleep disturbance and treating those problems before they interfere with a patient's life.
A team of doctors, nurses and technologists work together to help their patients incorporate enough rest and relaxation to create a healthy balance in their daily lives. Patients are welcomed in a relaxing environment in the office. If they choose to undergo sleeping diagnosis, patients can sleep comfortably while being closely monitored by the physicians and staff throughout the night.
- Hours: Daytime office visits: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Nighttime sleep studies: Sun - Fri, 7:30pm - 7:30am
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: Yes
- House calls: No